At Brassell Martial Arts we specialize in providing a clean, healthy, safe, and positive christian environment for our students. Our focus is on developing qualities such as: respect, discipline, and confidence. Parents can feel at ease knowing that their children are safe with positive people that care.
The tuition for one child is $90 per week.
For the first child the tuition price $90 per week. The second child will receive a 10% discount. For the third child+ will receive a 20% discount.
1. Transportation Provided : We know how hard it is to get your children to activities after-school. We have the solution for you! We provide free transportation that will pick your child up after-school and safely transport them to our facility.
2. Safe, Structured, & Positive Environment: Your children's safety is our number one focus. Your children will be in the care of our certified staff from their schools' dismissal until they are picked up at the end of the day. We have weekly curriculum providing physical activities, character development themes, martial arts/fitness classes, and life skills workshops to keep the students active and engaged.
3. Learn Martial Arts Values:
a. Respect: Respect is the foundation of martial arts. Our students show respect by following the traditions of bowing and saying, "Thank you, Sir" in every class. In doing so, our students will take the appreciation and respect that they learn at Brassell Martial Arts to their homes, schools, and communities.
b. Discipline: We will help your child develop the self-control and discipline that will surely improve their academics as well as any other activity they are involved in. Our students have the self-control to make the right decisions even in tough situations.
c. Confidence: Brassell Martial Arts students develop the confidence in themselves to accomplish anything they wish, in and out of the martial arts school. When children develop confidence at Brassell Martial Arts, they show confidence in school, home, and activities which translates to a successful child in life.
4. Fitness Activities: Brassell Martial Arts provides our students with quality martial arts instruction that will give your children the skills to defend themselves, become “bully proof,” and learn martial arts skills, while getting physical exercise. The physical training allows your children to be physically active, get proper exercise, and develop healthy habits. This will lead them to feel great about what they are doing and about themselves!
5. Goal Oriented Programs: We have programs put in place to award great behavior and academic excellence. These programs have done incredible things with our regular martial arts classes. 90% of our children's class have an average of A/B honor roll or better. With us at Brassell Martial Arts and you as the parents of the children being on the same page working toward the same goal of getting the very best out of your child, there is nothing they can’t accomplish. Some examples of rewarding their academic accomplishments are: Pizza Parties, Ice Cream Parties, Nerf War Parties, and Video Game Tournament Parties.
6. Trusted Staff: Our certified instructors take pride in sharing the positive values and philosophy of Brassell Martial Arts. Our staff is what we call “home grown” by having completed Brassell Martial Arts Character Development Leadership Training. They share the passion to make a positive impact on our students. All of our staff have been students, who have invested years in their martial arts training.
7. Half Day Programs (at no extra cost): Brassell Martial Arts convenient hours accommodates the parents schedules with a pick up time at 6:15 pm. This program is also the answer to the parents' needs for half days. When weather conditions cause schools to close unexpectedly, you will not have to worry with leaving work early.
8. Homework Assistance: Imagine how your life will change not rushing from work to pick up your child, then rushing them over to their extracurricular activity and finally, after all that, go home to start the homework process, while they are rushing their dinner down. You have us for that now! The first thing we will do is give the children a SNACK and a few minutes to unwind. Then it’s on to knocking their homework out with them. We will make sure it’s done properly. We have a great working relationship with our county schools and teachers. We coordinate with our students' teachers to make sure that no homework slips through the cracks.